Where’s Your Head At?
This workshop promises to give you fantastic strategies to ensure excellent head position, dependent on the movement of the spine.
What if I told you the secret to the Roll Up, Rolling Back, Swan Dive and many other exercises was the head position?
• Anatomy & physiology of the cervical spine
• Understand how the cervical spine should articulate, ensuring correct head position
• Discover how the head position strongly influences the alignment and control of the whole spine
• Explore how to effectively cue head and neck position in the Mat exercises.
This 3 hour workshop is available for 30 days from date of purchase
Cost: £80 (incl VAT)
Our courses and workshops are research based and internationally recognised and credited CPD courses.
Ongoing learning and development will enable you to:
• Keep up-to-date with the latest research and approaches
• Apply your learning in 1-1 and group settings
• Promote your ongoing learning and expertise in your Marketing, to retain and gain clients.
For more information please contact email@example.com or telephone 07812076919
“I have loved each and every one of the JPilates workshops and always look forward to the next one I treat myself too!”
Upcoming training dates to build, deepen and expand your knowledge and skills
Join Joanne Cobbe for virtual classes to develop your ongoing understanding of the Pilates method and be part of a community who continue to put focus on their self-practice.